3.7V Lithium Li-ion 18650 Battery Charger and Discharge Module
This module is a small single cell lithium battery charging module which also includes a 1A step-up (boost) converter for powering a large range of applications. The module will charge most types of single cell (3.7) LiPo/Li-Ion batteries from either 4 to 8V power supply input, or from a standard 5V USB port/adapter. A battery charge and standby LED is also included for visual indication.
Besides battery charging capabilities this module also includes an adjustable boost converter which is capable of stepping up the attached battery voltage from 4.5 to 27V with a maximum supply current of 2A (see table).
- Input voltage: 4.5-8V DC
- Output voltage: 4.3-27V DC (Continuously adjustable)
- Charging voltage: 4.2V DC
- Charging current: Max. 1A
- Discharging current: Max. 2A
- Battery type: Single cell LiPo 3.7 / Li-Ion 18650, 18500, 14500
- Output reference maximum current: 5V 1.4A / 9V 0.8A / 12V 0.6A
- Size: 3.3×2.3cm/1.3×0.91
- If powering from USB or ‘IN’ terminals a suitable LiPo battery must be connected for correct operation of boost converter.
- Do not connect power to ‘IN’ terminal whilst powering from the USB connector.
- Can be used for multimeter, modified lithium battery charging.
- VIN+ connect 5V solar panel
- BAT+ terminal can output 4.2V to charging 3.7V 18650 battery
- OUT+ side can output an adjustable voltage
There are no inquiries yet.