Fr107 is a fast recovery diode mainly used for converting alternating current to direct current. It can support loads under 1A and carries a peak inverse voltage of 1,000 V.
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 1000V
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 700V
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 1.0A
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.005mA
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.3V
- Reverse Recovery Time (Trr): 500ns
- Used in fast switching applications.
- Supports loads under 1A.
- Mixing signals.
- Isolating signals from a supply.
- Controlling the size of a signal.